Call Center Leadership Series (Webinar Workshop)
Call Center Frontline Leadership Has The Greatest Impact on the Performance, and the Consistent Goal Achievement.
No Matter If You Are a Seasoned Call Center Leader, Call Center Trainer or Somebody That Hopes To Be One.... These Modules and Webinars Will Help You Take Your Game To The Next Level.
Make Sure You Register Below...
Register For The Call Center Leadership Webinar Workshop...
The Role of a Supervisor
On this webinar workshop you get to sit back and listen to Me (Greg Meares) and Joe Guider share The 3 Vital Tips To Improving Performance In Your Call Center and this of course revolves around the Role of the Supervisor.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- Those traits that a supervisor must adopt and make their own to lead an organization to peak performance
- It’s not just about managing others; supervisor’s will evaluate their own performance against a set of quality standards to maintain an agreed upon level of leadership characteristics.
- There is a direct link between roles and responsibilities for both the supervisor and staff that should tie back to the objectives, strategies and personality of the company they work for.
The Power of Positive Leadership
Again this is a webinar workshop that allows you to sit back, drink a cup of coffee and discover how to improve the Positive Leadership approach. Your takeaway will be: Discover How To Improve Employee Engagement In Your Call Center!
Here's What You'll Learn:
- The Risks of Working in a Negative Work Environment and how you can quickly turn around your call center into a positive, high achieving center.
- Learn how to use Positive Leadership to Build Employee Engagement that drives Call Center Performance and Goal Achievement.
- Revealed: How to build your path to Positive Leadership and create an amazing call center by just following the tactics revealed on this webinar.
Develop Active Listening Skills
Active Listening is a critical part of Leadership and creating a positive outcome with customers. On this webinar you will learn variety of skills to learn to improve this competency. We are excited to share this amazing information.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- You will learn the risk of incomplete listening, and the chaos it creates.
- We share the listening styles that work best and how to use them to drive trust and performance in your call center.
- Learn the path to dynamic Listening, the guiding principles to follow, and active and complete listening. All of these will allow you to improve your influence, improve your skills as a leader and improve the customer experience.
10 More Webinar Workshop on Call Center Leadership are on their way
Check Out Our Most Recent Call Center Articles...
Call Center Best Practices Performance Tools
Most Popular Articles
Positive Employee Relations – Happiness at Work QuizApril 28, 2010 / By Gail
As a subscriber, you never miss an ARTICLE AND you get access to my exclusive "The Simple Idea That Change The Performance of my Call Center, literally almost Over NIGHT." Sign up today and join over 18,000 happy subscribers!
Frequently Asked Questions...
What Is CallCenterBestPractices.com?
Call Center Best Practices is designed for call center professionals. This is a portal that offers call center tips, tactics and resources to improve results in all aspects of running, working in and managing a call center. We offer premium content and you can click here to learn more.
I urge you to spend time on this site and look around. You will discover great tips and tactics.
What Is Call Center Best Practices Premium?
Our premium content is what makes call center best practices so special. You will have access to advance tips, tactics and resources that non-members do not. If you work in the call center industry, no matter what level, you'll find tremendous value from being a premium member
Do You Have a Special Offer To Try The Premium Content?
Yes, but once you hit the page there is a timer. So the offer is for action takers. If you sign-up during the time period allotted, you can save 18.95 and take a test drive for $1 for 7-days. That's a great deal to sign-up, enjoy the content and kick the tires. If it is not for you just send a request to cancel by using this Contact Form.
How Do I learn More About This Site?
If you interested in earning more about Call Center Best Practices, our goal and mission. If you want to know more about who is behind this site, then simply check us out at the About Call Center Best Practices page.
How Is The Content Delivered?
The content is made up of several areas. First we have some content on single pages (you will have access to the info in the members area) other content is built into our content delivery system and based on the membership you have determines what you have access to and can see. For instance, our webinars and replay are posted in our back-office and content delivery system. It works seamless. You will enjoy it.
What Makes a Successful Call Center Leader?
As with any endeavor that is worth pursuing, success requires those that can adapt, think outside of the box and take chances. Of course this is best accomplished with a solid foundation of learning and understanding. Call Center Best Practices, won't make you successful on its own. It will however, provide you with the tools and resources to improve your chances of success. Make sure you take advantage of this information.
Do You Offer Consulting Services?
Yes, Greg Meares, provides additional consulting services and provides pre-services assessments. If you would like to learn more then simply contact Greg using the following contact form.
What Others Are Saying About Call Center Best Practices...
As a Sr Consultant, I work with many organizations that have Call Centers. Many of them are faced with many problems. But the biggest seems to be employee engagement. Call Center Games is the first product I deply when assigned to fixing any Call Center. This resource is excellent for creating an envirnment where the employees are excited and enjoy competiting with each other. We literally see an improvement in all of the KPI's once Call Center Games is used.
As a supervisor in a BPO, I was always trying to find ways to improve my team's performance. Call Center Games has helped me do that. As a matter of fact, my team is one of the top performing teams in the center. My group's morale is high, they laugh and achieve goals very easily. I highly recommend Call Center Games.